TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ash is different...
People Seeking Info

Subject Ash is different...

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on February 03, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 62 times.

In Reply To Re: RE: "Every one benefits from your work..." posted by laphamr on February 03, 2010 at 06:43 PM

Message If you ORDER something from SpecialtyZ, they actually get you the product..

Ash on the other hand tends to wait until customers bitch 6 months after giving him the money to blow them off completely and refund the money.

Maybe SZ didn't like you? Maybe you sounded kind of dumb on the phone? There are a million reasons why they didn't call you back. I called them multiple times last week in addition to email, got an answer or call back within a day every time.

Go with Ash if you're happy with him, but all of us who actively participate in this site know Ash and his old ways. They may have changed for now, but there's nothing keeping him from going back.

Oh, and since when does a company get props for doing something EVERY company should do? Ash didn't go out of his way to do anything special for you. He didn't cut you any deals. He simply sent you a tuned ECU.

WHOOHOO!!! Go Ash... you did your f'kin job!

That's like me going to Walmart and talking to some woman's manager after she helps me find a print cartridge....

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.